KEW CAR LTD - CUSTOMER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Kew Car Ltd have been providing private hire vehicle services to the community since 2020. We operate in England and Wales (registration number: 12473382) , registered address is located at Abbey House, Bath Road, West Drayton UB7 0EB. Company contact details 24 hours: 0208 568 6666 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Website:https://www.kewcarsonline.co.uk
When you book our services you are entering a contract with Kew Car Ltd for the booking as well as the provision of the transportation service ,these customer terms and conditions referred to herein apply to your use of the services.
We keep these Terms updated and we amend them every so often. Please remember to check these Terms before you make a Booking (as defined below), as the latest set of Terms will apply to your Booking (as defined below).
Terms and conditions:
- SALOON AND ESTATE CARS: They are licensed to take up to 4 passengers and 2 suitcases plus 4 hand baggage
- MPV 6-Seater: licensed to carry up to 6 Passengers and 4 Suitcases plus 6 hand baggage
- MPV 8-Seater: licensed to carry up to 8 Passengers and 6 Suitcases plus 8 hand baggage
- ADDITIONAL CHARGE: An additional charge may apply if there is an extra waiting time, change of pick-up address, change of destination, extra pick up, extra drop off.
- WAITING TIME FEE: This means a fee is applicable when a Driver is required to wait for passengers above the standard inclusive time, which will be added to the overall charges.
- PARKING FEE: This means a fee or charge is applicable for parking and / or entry to certain Collection Addresses and/or the Destination Address which will be added according to the parking fee.
- CENTRAL LONDON: Congestion zone area pick up’s and drop off’s will be charged the congestion fee at cost which will be added to the fare
- CHRISTMAS PERIOD: There will be a 50% surcharge over the Christmas and New Year period.
- AIRPORT FARES: All airports pick up’s and drop offs are fixed prices and airport drop off charges are included within the fare. 30 minutes free of charge waiting time is included for airport pick up’s, along with 15 minutes of free of charge parking.
- BOOKING: The Company (Kew Car Ltd) takes the responsibility of your booking (accepting the booking as well provision of the journey.) This is an agreement between both the parties (company operator and the passenger) and contains all the terms and conditions for the journey either booked via phone, website, App or face to face. The Company (Kew Car Ltd) acts as principle for the booking for the purposes of Regulation 9(14) of the Private Hire Vehicles (London) (Operators’ Licences) Regulations 2000 (as amended). These terms and condition will not benefit any third party (including drivers) also no third party can ever enforce these regulations on anyone. This agreement will have you (the customer) and (Kew Car Ltd) operators. Whilst the driver holds the right to reject a job, they do not hold authority over any bookings (this includes cancellations) as this is a contract solely between company operators and the passenger themselves ,only Kew Car Ltd can cancel a booking with a passenger .
- PRE-BOOKED: Passenger Services Booking at a specified date, place and time. Your consent will be observed through the agreement between you and Kew Car Ltd. When you pre-book our service it will refer to the fact that you comply with the aforementioned policy of Kew Car Ltd
- PASSENGER(S): This refers to you and / or any other person on whose behalf a Passenger Services Booking is made.
- PASSENGER SERVICES: The transportation of at least one Passenger (together with any applicable luggage).
- PICK UP ADDRESS: This refers to the address provided by you at the time of making the booking as the address from which the Vehicle shall collect you and/or your Passenger(s); Changes to the Collection Address may be permitted.
- DESTINATION ADDRESS: This refers to the address stated by you at the time of making the Booking to which the Vehicle shall drop the passengers off at. Changes to the Collection Address may be permitted.
- WAIT AND RETURN JOURNEY: This refers to Passenger Services in which a Driver picks up a Passenger from a Collection Address and drops a Passenger at a Destination Address, which may or may not be the same as the Collection Address, via any other stops in between specified by the Passenger.
- CANCELLATION FEE: Cancellation fees applied to any journey that is cancelled after the driver has been dispatched and will result in the customer being charged the full fare.
- PAYMENT: We only accept cash ,bank transfer .(Cash will be collected by the driver on behalf of Kew Car Ltd) and the bank transfer will go directly to Kew Car Ltd
- PETS: This refers to a Booking for at least one Passenger along with the carriage of domestic animals in a Passenger Vehicle. Passengers are required to inform us if they will be carrying any pets, other than a guide dog, whilst making the booking. Failure to do so can result in the driver refusing to continue with the journey. Guide dogs (a dog that has been trained to lead a blind or partially sighted person) are always permitted in vehicles, and do not require any prior notice.
- WEBSITE: This refers to the website: https://www.kewcarsonline.co.uk, through which Bookings can be made.
- While the Company endeavours to ensure that the website is normally available 24 hours a day, the Company will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to the website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance, or repair or for reasons beyond the Company’s control.
- Each registration is for a single person or a company. The Company reserves the right to make it impermissible for you to share your username and password with any other person or with multiple users on a network.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to secure the username and password.
- COMPLAINS: If a customer has a complaint against a driver or a member of our office staff, they can call us on 0208 568 6666 or email us at email@example.com
During the provision of any Passenger Services, you and all your Passengers must:
- not smoke, including electronic cigarettes,
- not play any musical instrument or broadcast any recorded music,
- not consume alcohol nor be intoxicated,
- Always wear a seatbelt whilst in the Vehicle,
- not engage in excessive physical contact,
- not behave in a disorderly, inappropriate, threatening, or abusive manner, or be a nuisance, distraction or a danger to the Driver or other road users,
- Unload and load your own luggage (including any bicycle or pet). Drivers may assist at their discretion.
- No filming or recording inside the Vehicle at any time.
If you and any of your Passengers do not comply with the above conditions, the company reserves the right to cancel your booking and you shall be charged the full fare.
- Drivers may, at their discretion, assist you or your Passengers needing assistance to enter or exit the Vehicle, but shall do so at your risk.
DATA PROTECTION AND DATA CONFIDENTIALITY
Kew Car Ltd takes the responsibility of your privacy seriously and complies with the General data protection regulation 2018. Your privacy is important to us therefore following is the list of data we collect.
Kew Car Ltd collect basic information about you which includes, your complete name, title, telephone number, your address, e-mail address.
We are registered with ICO to comply with data protection act. All data is secured and stored in devices accessible only to the authorised members of management.
These devices are locked in a filing cabinet which stores all hard copies of data.
Data is also stored in a hard drive which is securely encrypted that requires permission and a password to access.
These devices are stored and locked away from public access and non-personnel, and kept securely in the main office of operations.
We request a seven day period to retrieve the required information (from either our database or our storage) in the requested format. This is sent out to the customer/ authorised personnel via e-mail or recorded post.
We store passenger information in our software system to provide you the transport services. The data we collect will be remain in our database for a period of minimum 12 months. Your personal information will never be sold or shared with anyone (only police and other government agencies and TFL can request any information lawfully, but DPA form required).
Kew Car Ltd
450 Bath Road
Company No. 12473382